Realise your Startup Idea.
Seeding Camp is a 3-day bootcamp for aspiring entrepreneurs to learn how to apply Design Thinking with the curriculum designed on international standard of entrepreneurship training, advised by Dr. Heidi Neck, Professor at Babson University - the world's No. 1 school for Entrepreneurship Training (according to USNews).Subscribe
Seeding Camp is what you need, if you:
- Are building a startup or wish to perfect your business idea
- Have a business idea but don't know where to start
- Are passionate about sustainable business model and want to create positive social impacts
After the Camp, you will be able to:
- Gain customer insights and needs
- Find and develop creative business ideas
- Build product prototype
- Test viability with potential customers
- Build suitable business model
- Have opportunities to find a co-founder
What you learn at Seeding Camp
1. I don't have much knowledge about the topic of this camp, and/or never start up a business before. Can I still join Seeding Camp?
No matter how much you know about the topic, you are welcomed at Seeding Camp.
At Seeding Camp, we gather Campers in to groups, discussing about particular social/environmental problems. Most of our Campers are in the ideation stage, plus we focus more on helping you shapen your thinking skills, rather than find a solid solution right away.
During the Camp, our facilitators will guide you through every step of the Design Thinking process, so that you can find the solution and business model. Having that said, joing Seeding Camp will equip you with basic knowledge on the Camp topic and Design Thinking process, nd connect you with like-minded people. No matter how deep your knowledge is, feel free to register and join us!
2. How can I join Seeding Camp?
Seeding Camp 07 will be open for registration soon. You can register your email in this link for the latest updates: https://bit.ly/SC07info
3. I cannot participate full 3 days of Seeding Camp. Will I still be selected?
Since Seeding Camp applys learning by experience method in 3 consecutive days, we encourage Campers to join the full camp for a better experience. In case you cannot join the full camp, please let us know the specific time you can join and we will consider your application.
4. How many people are selected to join Seeding Camp?
In order to ensure the quality of the Camp, the first 30 registrants who have completed the payment will be selected to join Seeding Camp. If the number of extra registrants is more than 15, we will consider to organize another Seeding Camp within the same month.
5. Who should join Seeding Camp?
We welcome everyone at Seeding Camp, but those who benefit the most from our program are the people with the following concerns:
- I want to find effective solutions to social/environmental problems.
- I have startups ideas on social/environmental matters but I'm not sure if my idea is ready, and I don't know where to start
- At the early stage of starting up a business, I'm having some problems and yet to find a good solutions to both creating impacts and survive in the market.
- I want to start up a business in order to take the opportunities related to UN's 17 sustainable development goals.
- I'm looking for a co-founder with a social entrepreneur spirit.